Thursday 4 April 2013

Chris Brown Finally Speaks On The Ghana Weed Smoking Incident

After much talk had circulated the media about Chris Brown smoking
weed in public places in Ghana he at long last, has come out to speak
about it. Chris Brown blamed the media for making a fuss about
something ordinary.
During a recent interview on Power 105.1 'The Breakfast Club Show', he
defended himself by saying; "There's a thing I did on my whole tour
called smoke by the brain..... So there's a part of the show that goes
to a collage of all the songs that talk about weed…and everybody knows
I have a medical cause for marijuana but for me I don't smoke it on
stage… Its a fake light like the way they have the pre-rolled
tobacco.. so at every show I fake it…now that I gave the secret
away…But in certain cities like Amsterdam and LA I definitely did. But
as far as in places where I can get into trouble, I avoid it. It was
the press over there that made a big fuss about the whole thing,
everything else was cool. It was just the press, so it made it seem
like it was a situation but it wasn't".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here. Thanks!